Microsoft Outlook keeps using the wrong sorting columns in every folder

Rurik

Supreme [H]ardness
First off, I'm not an Outlook user. At home and abroad I use The Bat!, but at work it's Outlook only. I've been using it off and on for 8 years here but still can't figure these things out.

For all of my inboxes, the columns shown are wrong. The sorting columns shown are:
Importance | Type | Attachment | To | Subject | Received | Size |Flag

The problem is that in the inbox is uses "To" instead of "From". So, they all say my name. If I make a new inbox (I have MANY PSTs), they always get "To" in them.

If I create a new subfolder for categorizing mail, every folder also gets the "To" field instead of "From".

If I go into my Sent Items, they're reversed there as well. They always have "From" instead of "To". So, they all show coming from Me instead of who they're sent to. I have hundreds and hundreds of subfolders, and I am so freaking tired of going to each individual folder and using the field chooser to fix this.

It's a tightly controlled network (government network) that is extremely locked down in configuration, but I can't understand why this occurs with my machine and not my coworkers.

Back