• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Microphones?

Jospeh

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
1,885
So...my microphone broke(okay I broke it by running it over with a chair). I was planning on just getting any old USB mic but I figure I'd ask. Anyone have suggestions for a USB mic? Maybe noise canceling or something? Anyway, it doesn't matter too much, mostly will be used for vent.
Price range: I'd say 30 US$ is the most I'd want to spend for a microphone.
 
Last edited:
I sit about 1.5 feet from this and the quality is outstanding. I can hear myself talking through other peoples mic (if they aren't using a headset) and I sound crystal clear. I was skeptical about using a stick mic, but it works wonderfully.
 
Yeah that was my old microphone, it was pretty good. I was wondering if there is anything better for the price range though.
 
Back
Top