• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Microphone not working.DirectPlay error? Please help!!!

Filler

n00b
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
56
This has been going on for a while but I really need to get this fixed...

My mic doesn't recieve any input at all. If I'm on Ventrilo, or anything it doesn't work. So I went to the sound audio devices in control panel, and ran the test hardware under voice tab. After a while i get the error:

An error occurred during DirectPlay Voice setup. The error code is 0x80004005

And then it closes. I have searched google thousands of times, and have tried tons of various 'fixes', none of which have seemed to work. If anyone could shead some light on this please I'd really appreciate it.
 
Back
Top