I'm trying to figure out a way so that I have a sort of virtual source going into my microphone. Like if I play an audio clip in foobar2000 I want it to play through the microphone similar to the "what u hear" technology but only have it playing. Not the sound from a game, movie, etc.
Here's a scenario. I'm playing a game like CSS, I want to play a short clip over my microphone. I can do the "what u hear" thing but that will play the game audio too. I want to be able to play only the audio source I want ie the clip playing from foobar.
There is a program called HLDJ and HLSS that do something like this but only for in game. I want to be able to use this out of games in chat rooms. So basically my microphone would only receive audio from the source of my choosing. I'm sure there is a program out there to do this but I can not for the life of me find anything after 30 minutes of googling.
help is appreciated
Here's a scenario. I'm playing a game like CSS, I want to play a short clip over my microphone. I can do the "what u hear" thing but that will play the game audio too. I want to be able to play only the audio source I want ie the clip playing from foobar.
There is a program called HLDJ and HLSS that do something like this but only for in game. I want to be able to use this out of games in chat rooms. So basically my microphone would only receive audio from the source of my choosing. I'm sure there is a program out there to do this but I can not for the life of me find anything after 30 minutes of googling.
help is appreciated