Microphone for Sennheiser HD555

rotteneggz

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
164
Hello,
So i use a Sennheiser HD555 for gameing and general computer audio stuff. Works great and love it. BUT, was wondering what my options are for a microphone. Am i limited to those ugly freestanding mic's? are there options out there for headsets with no built in mics?
Thanks
 
To the guys with the Zalman clip on mic:

How does it work with like Ventrilo and stuff? Is the sound quality good, does it pick up a lot of extra noise if it's clipped low on the cord, like noise from brushing up on a shirt or something?

thanks.
 
I use the zalman for xbox live, so I really can't comment about the quality on vent. All I can say is that I get no complaints from my friends. If you're worried about it brushing against your shirt, just wear the mic a little higher on the cord. Or you can just leave the mic on the desk and use it that way but that kind of defeats the purpose.
 
On Vent, it rox. Hmm... I don't bother clipping it, myself. I just leave it on the desk, but I got it because it's cheap and good.
 
I have my Zalman mic clipped to my headphone's cable. The headphone's cable runs over the banana hanger and down to my computer. The mic is slightly to the side, but fairly in front of me. I don't get complaints about being too quiet or having the mic overload.
 
Back
Top