https://www.anandtech.com/show/2112...gb-ddr58000-rdimms-with-monolithic-32-gb-dice
If you do server things this is absurdly fast and dense.
If you do server things this is absurdly fast and dense.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah. What about the great unwashed masses who don't do servers?https://www.anandtech.com/show/2112...gb-ddr58000-rdimms-with-monolithic-32-gb-dice
If you do server things this is absurdly fast and dense.
Then there is the Renegade Pro series I suppose, that works on the Intel 13'th and 14'th Gen with the right board, but I don't know how current AGESA builds for the Ryzen 7000 series handle RDIMMs but last I checked it was about as unpleasant as it could get.Yeah. What about the great unwashed masses who don't do servers?
Then there is the Renegade Pro series I suppose, that works on the Intel 13'th and 14'th Gen with the right board, but I don't know how current AGESA builds for the Ryzen 7000 series handle RDIMMs but last I checked it was about as unpleasant as it could get.
Threadripper supports it but that is borderline server and not for the filthy commoners.
The more you know I thought there were some boards for the 13/14 gen Core series that did RDIMM but nope, so I imagined them it seems.RDIMMs and UDIMMs are physically different now (with DDR5). No more platforms that support both.
The more you know I thought there were some boards for the 13/14 gen Core series that did RDIMM but nope, so I imagined them it seems.
Did stumble across this beautiful beast in the process so not a complete loss.
https://www.supermicro.com/en/products/motherboard/h13sra-tf
Threadripper non pro only has 48 PCIE5 lanes and those are for the PCIe slots accordingly 2 at 16, 2 at 8.That is another one of those threadripper boards that do PCIe 4.0 for the M.2 slots. Not sure why.