• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Mic input problem

w4ffles

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
2,592
I recently got my hands on a X-Fi Xtremegamer Fatal1ty Pro card. I have an Icemat clip-on mic, that came with the Siberia in-ear headset, plugged into the flexijack. For some reason, the mic input is played through my speakers. This never happened with my low-profile X-Fi Xtremegamer with the mic plugged into the front panel jack. Can anyone tell me how I can fix this?

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit with the most recent driver from Creative's website. I uninstalled the old drivers before switching cards. I also have the Creative Console Launcher installed. The "Listen to this Device" option is disabled in the OS. Reinstalling the driver didn't change anything.
 
Back
Top