memmory bug windows 10

p05ta1

Limp Gawd
After a few days a leaving my windows 10 Pc on I get a few lock ups. Nothing that causes a blue screen. Ie 11 browser will lock up and the "this Pc" icon will not list drives.
Ie11 just freezes but task manager will close it.The green bar just keeps going with no refresh.
After a reboot all works good again.

After a few days a leaving my windows 10 Pc on I get a few lock ups. Nothing that causes a blue screen. Ie 11 browser will lock up and the "this Pc" icon will not list drives.
Ie11 just freezes but task manager will close it.The green bar just keeps going with no refresh.

How have you determined this is a 'memory bug'?

Sounds like the window manager or GPU driver is screwy, not a memory problem.

Are you overclocking? Often time when people upgrade OS they forget to reset their OC. OC's between OSes are not created equal.

Are you overclocking? Often time when people upgrade OS they forget to reset their OC. OC's between OSes are not created equal.

Correct! I had to turn down my OC to stock for now! Windows 10 does not like 4.5Ghz OC that was very stable on W7!

Why do you thing that is a memory bug?

Back