• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

MC i7 950 for $199.99

Joined
Jun 25, 2004
Messages
663
For those near a MicroCenter .... a "Pre-black friday" sweat deal.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Core™ i7-950 3.06GHz Boxed Processor
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$279.99[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Price [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BEFORE $80[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] instant in-store savings / LIMIT ONE / IN-STORE ONLY / 935320[/FONT]
 
Wow.........


Sucks for you guys who don't live near a Micro Center as they have always had some incredible prices on processors. :p
 
I'm not far from a MC. I'd pick one up and sell it for $260 shipped. That covers gas (it isn't "too" close), in-store tax, and is enough incentive for someone running low on funds :-p

PM if interested. I have good Heatware and would just ask for the same from you.
 
Back
Top