• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Maybe i'm just crazy...

Circuitbreaker8

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
5,078
But after using my Infinity Primus 150's for about 2 weeks, I still think the old Klipsch speakers sound a bit better? (Klipsch Ultra 5.1) I donno, maybe I am crazy, but the highs seem much better on the klipsh rather than the 150s....(150s are replacing the two front speakers in the set) I'm just going back and forth with the fader control in the X-Fi CP (CMSS 3D->Stereo Surround->moving dial up and down)
 
I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case honestly.

More importantly, how close are you sitting to the infinity's? Remember, that the Klipsch computer speakers direct their sound for near field, whereas the infinity is made a little more for longer distances (not 1 foot away).

By the way, are you running them through the Klipsch amp, or something else? If its through the klipsch amp, that may be part of the reason (who knows).
 
Back
Top