Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne $5.23 shipped

or you can use coupon code SAVER for free shipping for EBgames or FREESHIPALL for Gamestop. Usually you have to activate the code somehow (by clicking on a link, I use the link from Cheapassgamers.com).

Basically, you can get it for around $2.15 shipped.

Price is good instore too. Picked mine up for $1.99 (no tax since I had store credit)

bass_ec said:
or you can use coupon code SAVER for free shipping for EBgames or FREESHIPALL for Gamestop. Usually you have to activate the code somehow (by clicking on a link, I use the link from Cheapassgamers.com).

Basically, you can get it for around $2.15 shipped.

Price is good instore too. Picked mine up for $1.99 (no tax since I had store credit)
Ya, just used the coupon code: saver and got it for around $2 shipped free

Check Amazon for PC, it's used there for about $5. I bought mine from someone off Amazon about a month ago. Paid $6 shipped. Also bought MTX Motocross used from Amazon, cost me $12 shipped for both games ;) Both were like new, with all orig. packaging, etc

yeah, I'm waiting for my Max Payne 2 from an Amazon seller. Less than $10 shipped brand new.

really? because I searched both gamestop & ebgames for "payne" in PC, and there were no results. searching with all platforms has it listed for $1.99 for xbox and ps2, but no PC version.

anyhow, I received my copy today, after only purchasing on tuesday through amazon marketplace. I feel that the $8.98 shipped I paid was a pretty good deal.

J Macker said:
really? because I searched both gamestop & ebgames for "payne" in PC, and there were no results. searching with all platforms has it listed for $1.99 for xbox and ps2, but no PC version.

anyhow, I received my copy today, after only purchasing on tuesday through amazon marketplace. I feel that the $8.98 shipped I paid was a pretty good deal.

I just shipped a game with insurance for 4.49

Almost 10$ is a good deal, haha, you're funny

Nathan0490 said:
Why not just get it from Gamestop or Eb, its $2.00 + tax w/ free shipping... would be stupid to pay $10....

I really wish people would pay attention to the conversation. There are no $2 copies for the PC at gamestop or EB :rolleyes: ....welcome to the thread.

dnottis said:
I really wish people would pay attention to the conversation. There are no $2 copies for the PC at gamestop or EB :rolleyes: ....welcome to the thread.

I wish you would pay attention the Topic the OP posted was Xbox and PS2 version of this game, there should be no discussion of the PC version in this thread. If needed make another thread.

sigh.. some people are so ignorant... :rolleyes:

Nathan0490 said:
I wish you would pay attention the Topic the OP posted was Xbox and PS2 version of this game, there should be no discussion of the PC version in this thread. If needed make another thread.

sigh.. some people are so ignorant... :rolleyes:
Hey where's the PC version, I hear it's a $1.99

Back