Maryland Lan Gamers LAN Party Sept 14-16

AthlonXP

Fully [H]
They are slated for 2 this year:

DATES: September 14-16, 2012 and November 30-Dec. 2, 2012
TIME: 9:00 PM on Friday until 12:00 PM Sunday afternoon (nearly 40 hours of non-stop gaming)
LOCATION: Greenbelt Volunteer Fire Department, 125 Crescent Road, Greenbelt, MD

For more details:

http://www.marylandlangamers.net/

Too far off to say weather or not I'll go, but that does look like a fun time :D

Any ideas what games will be played there? Or is it pretty much everything on the upper left of the site?

Any ideas what games will be played there? Or is it pretty much everything on the upper left of the site?

Pretty much those and some others. Payday the Heist, Serious Sam, and Left for Dead seem to be popular since they are LAN Based CO-OP's.

I'm thinking about going, but I'm not sure if I'm able to. I'm from Delta, PA, so it's a bit of a drive for me,

Those games are right up my alley too... long time BF2 and 2142 player. I was top 100 BF2142 before I stopped playing. Looks like fun!

If you tell me you're playing bombing run in UT 2004... I might make the trip. ;)

Those games are right up my alley too... long time BF2 and 2142 player. I was top 100 BF2142 before I stopped playing. Looks like fun!

If you tell me you're playing bombing run in UT 2004... I might make the trip. ;)

Yeah we most likely will. Its pretty much anything you want to play. I know alot of Payday will be played there.

welll i live in rockville, seen like a fun event should go. but wt game are playing there?

Back