Mark Forums Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouzin

n00b
When I try to do a "Mark Forums Read", I get the following error.

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Any idea's? :confused:

Same, and it's getting tiresome. It used to work just fine. I used it a lot. Still would, but it's broken. :(

Any chance you folks are using NoScript? It breaks some of the functionality here at this forum if you don't whitelist this place, and the googleapis.com needs to be whitelisted as well since they're using it for some of the backend support now too.

When I figured that out I no longer had problems with the top level "Mark forums as read" or the individual option inside each subforum either.

But it could be something else entirely too... :p

*cough*

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

So Kyle, I did sent you an email about this, yet to here anything.

I use.....used this after every visit (20+ a day when I do come.) and am finding it rather annoying I'm rehashing threads I already read because this is not working.

Just a quick "We know, we're working on it" or something would be appreciated.

Thank you.

It is broken, don't know when it will be fixed. Hope that is good enough for your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back