mailspike DNSBL

Berg0

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello, we ave a mail server that seems to stay off of every DNSBL with the exception of mailspike.org. We check DNSBL.info and DNSwatch.info, which check against 81 and 160 DNSBLs resepctivly, and we very rarely get listed on any of those.

anyone else have any trouble with mailspike.org?

Never ran into problems with MailSpike before - though I get tons of issues with Barracuda's list for some reason.

I'd assume the usual for any RBL? - fill out the webform/e-mail/call incessantly until they remove the blacklist?

I'd assume the usual for any RBL? - fill out the webform/e-mail/call incessantly until they remove the blacklist?

Better yet, find out why you were blacklisted and fix the issue. Most blacklists will tell you the reason.

OP do you do a lot of blast emails?

Better yet, find out why you were blacklisted and fix the issue. Most blacklists will tell you the reason.

OP do you do a lot of blast emails?

Skipped over that fact - considering from Berg0's posts and apparent knowledge he may have investigated these things already.

My bad. :p

we've manually delisted a few times, and fired an e-mail off to them, we'll wait and see.

We send some spam from the ip address being listed. responsible for mail for about 500 or so domains, we keep it pretty clean, as evidenced by not being on any other DNSBLs, was just curious if anyone else had a hard time with mailspike. Most of our bulk mail delivery is handled by third party services.

Back