Made rad and shrouds.. comming..PICS

2Fresh

2[H]4U
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
3,767
Not sure if I posted this here yet...anyway, I am starting to make these. 1/2 or 3/8 barbs. Shroud should be done end of week =)
My temps dropped 5c!!!! It fits perfectly in the top of my Dragon case.

thisbetter.JPG
 
you'll get a slight improvement in cooling if you angle the walls on the shroud a little...
 
what sort of a radiator is this? good job on the shroud - are you going to paint it or what? :) yes, do angle the shroud's sides - you get rid of air cavitation that way.
 
Nice work on the shroud.

Keep it up and make sure to update.
 
NO.....I am selling this one ans took the pic to show what tyoe of barbs are possible to purchase with it.



The 8omm is just a proto....I am going to make a 120mm one in te next few days
 
Back
Top