machine is chuggy now

Filter

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Dec 30, 2001
Messages
9,531
ok i just replaced my asus ws rev MB with the new revision newegg sent me. well i had to reinstall the os.


now when my gpu's are running the machine is really chuggy in the video department. ive never had this issue before on any of my machines gpu' folding.

any idea for a fix?
 
My EVGA board did that even without a load on the gpu. My solution probably won't help, cause I put 30 rounds of .223 into it and bought a MSI board. :p
 
My EVGA board did that even without a load on the gpu. My solution probably won't help, cause I put 30 rounds of .223 into it and bought a MSI board. :p

Ar man... :)
 
For destroying stuff like that I use my SKS........cheap ammo.
 
i downloaded the beta drivers and installed those and everything is fine now.
 
Back
Top