• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

M-Audio Line-In Problems?

strid3r

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Jun 14, 2003
Messages
2,129
I'm looking to upgrade sound card (running with a Fortissimo III), and it's basically between the Revo and A2 ZS. I forgot where I heard this from, but the Revo has some sort of problem with the Line-In? I have a Leadtek Winfast 2000 Tuner card, so if that's the case, I think I'm going for the A2 ZS. Can anyone confirm this?
 
The Revo is a Prosumer card that uses ASIO for its input. For the most part, TV tuner applications will either not see the Line Input or there'll be audio/video sync issues. Its an excellent card for output.
 
works fine with my AIW 9700P, the audio syncs with the video perfectly.
 
Back
Top