• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking to replace my old 15" LCD

Lyrids

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
320
I've got a ~3 year old 15" IBM LCD that has fared me well over the years, but with all the widescreen LCD's that are out now I figured its about time to upgrade. lthough the picture quality on my monitor is good, it's clearly lacking in the response time and refresh rate department, not to mention it's tiny.

Everywhere I click on these forums I see rants and raves about all the new Dell widescreens. As long as I can remember people have been promoting their monitors. The 2005FP caught my eyes and it looks to be in my price range, does anyone have anything to say about it?
 
The more I read about Windows Vista and HDCP the more I am considering holding off the purchase of a new monitor until compatible monitors reach reasonable prices. Is this rational?
 
Back
Top