Looking for new PSU

xBanzai89

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
4,812
I am looking to upgrade my current PSU to a newer unit. I've had this one for just over 4 years now, so I want to retire it to my secondary computer. I was looking for a 600W-650W PSU to fit inside my TJ-08 E case. None of my current components are power hogs, but I am considering getting one of the higher end Keplers when they release. I know we don't have power figures let alone specs yet, but I figured if a PSU can run the 580 it should be capable.

I'm not looking to break the bank, so I was looking at the Seasonic M12II-620. [H] gave the PSU the silver award and noted that it could run Fermi based cards at the time of the review. This PSU is going for $80 on NCIX at the moment, and nothing is catching my eye to go for the Corsair HX650 for $30 more currently.

Thoughts?
 
Thanks for pointing that out. I think I found my new PSU!. Jonny Guru gave it a 9/10 as well. For the warranty looks like both have the same 5 years, but no biggy as this is still $30 less.
 
Back
Top