Looking For a130mm height HSF for my case

Darttman

n00b
Hello all.

I am putting together a new 1155 system in my old YeongYang YY 0221 cube case here is a link on the specs http://www.yycase.com/yy-0221.htm in case you are interested in this old thing.

I recycle so I have been using this case since my dual amd athlon mp on my old tyan tiger mobo. A blazing 1.2 gig per cpu!!!

The side of the case is allowing me to place an hsf in height of no larger than 130mm (allowing for mobo stand offs and thickness of board.)

A single nvidia 570 video card will be in use on the board.

I was looking to cool an Intel 2600k CPU and possibly overclock it using air-cooling.

This case separates the mobo from the drives and psu to help with heat. I have a 120mm fin in front and a top 95mm panflo fan.

Al in all I was looking for a quite yet effective way of air cooling and would appreciate some of your input.

Thanks a bunch.

depending on how much you plan to overclock, the stock heatsink does a pretty decent job.

You could try the Noctua NH-C14. It is 130mm with both fans installed or 105mm with only the bottom fan installed. So far its the best performing HSF I have seen in that height range.

Back