I have my computer plugged into a sony home theater in a box which has one input (red/white RCA cables).
I would like to also plug in the TV as well. I used to have a DJ mixer and it was a fun toy, but I cannot find a tiny and cheap 2 channel mixer anywhere that will do this simple job.
Anyone have a similar problem or can provide any links to any online stores?
I can get a regular 4 channel mixer from radio shack for $100 - but that's an overkill.
Thanks in advance
I would like to also plug in the TV as well. I used to have a DJ mixer and it was a fun toy, but I cannot find a tiny and cheap 2 channel mixer anywhere that will do this simple job.
Anyone have a similar problem or can provide any links to any online stores?
I can get a regular 4 channel mixer from radio shack for $100 - but that's an overkill.
Thanks in advance