• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for a Review

capt_ernie

n00b
Joined
Dec 4, 2009
Messages
15
Has anyone ever seen a review on this card or used it. ECS Black Series NBGTX260-896MX-F GeForce GTX 260. I'm building a new rig, was going to go with a EVGA but this one is so much lower priced I'd like to find out more about it.

Thanks.
 
I can't find any information on the warranty they offer. You're better off spending more money for a product from eVGA. You'll thank yourself later when you have to RMA the card.
 
Thanks, I'm going to stick with the evga. It's my first build so I was looking at everything.
 
Yeah, I mean, you'll be happy when it's 1AM, and you're having problems with your card, and you can still call the 24/7 evga tech support line. They're a great company, and every single dollar over the ECS card is worth it.

btw, what were the two prices you were comparing?
 
The ECS card was 169 at newegg and the evga was 204 again at newegg. Just looked and they are both out of stock at the moment. Was also surfing the web with bling and looks like I can pick up a evga 260 for about 160 through buy.com if I get there credit card and make the purchase with it. I'm going for it.
 
Back
Top