• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for a quality touch screen display

gersson

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 6, 2006
Messages
481
So windows 8 hits MSDN today and instead of hating on it I think I might like it more if I made use of the touch screen aspects.

Are there any quality Touchscreen monitors?
Keep in mind I currently have a 2690wuxi (1st one) so I am sensitive to quality.

However I don't have as much money to blow this time.
~$500 or so mark or just give me your favorite and why.

Thanks :)
 
Back
Top