Looking for a Point & Shoot

Redleader

2[H]4U
I'm taking a couple of trips soon and want to take better pictures than my cell phone. I want something that I put in my pocket. After reading some reviews Ive narrowed it down to the Canon SX280 and a Nikon P330. Anyone have other recommendations? This is all new to me so any help is welcome.

If you're looking for something pocket-compatible, I dont know if it gets better than a S110

There are better cameras out there, but if you want something that will comfortably fit into a pocket, cant go wrong with an S110. I use a fuji X10 as my compact, and while it's a fantastic camera, and it does fit in my pocket (granted, with a bulge, wont fit in tighter jeans), something tells me I should have gotten the S110, just because it's so small.

+1 on Empty_Quarter's suggestion. Canon S110 is where it's at for compact cameras in your budget. It's a well balanced pocket camera and you will be happy with it.

I do agree on the S110 as well given the budget.

I think the best small camera in general however is the Fuji X100s, but for people not used to prime lenses, and the fact that it's just a bit too large to fit in most pockets, puts it out of contention for most people. (Also, it's way more expensive than your budget permits).

Well the S110 seemed to fit the bill. Should get it Thursday. Thanks for the help guys.

Back