Looking for a Phase Change Cooler - help !!

Lets see, it can't hold high loads, and its decently quiet. Its way overpriced. It will show you amazing temps but actual temps from a real sensor are no where near as good.
Your much better off contracting custom phase builders, who can build you a much cheaper unit that will perform much better and be more customizable to what you want.

I am not so sure about what you said about high loads, it is quite and seem to remove 200W or more from the CPU, isn't ?

The Mach II family is a little outdated, but makes a solid foundation if you care to mod it. I have a Mach II Classic next to me, and at least the compressor (NF9FX) is still very popular (ref: Jinu117's VapoLi). Obviously the evap head, captube, and condensers vary, but the Mach II is a very good starting point if you don't want to do a ground-up custom job.

So is there a better "pre-built" solution ?
And what do you mean by modding it?

I'm selling my Vapochill LS, Lian Li case with a custom water cooling solution build on top of the the Lian Li case, for motherboard parts, graphics cards, etc.. I'm sad to sell it but I'm buying a house.. it's for the greater good (alteast that's what my wife tells me) ..LOL.

Back