Looking for a nice 2.1 speaker set...

RicKuRuKuS

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey guys I am looking for a nidce little 2.1 speaker set to go with my computer... Right now all I have is headphones and they work fine because there are three other computers in the room and I don't want to disturb them but when I have a friend over or something and I want them to hear a song or watch a movie I would like some speakers.. I want some that are under $30. I have been looking at some Logitech and they seem pretty good but I just want your guys opinion before I do this.

-warsaw

Originally posted by xonik
You should read more carefully. None of the speakers listed in that thread fall in the under $30 category.

I would go for the Logitech Z-340s with a budget like this. They have surprisingly nice bass for the price, and passable midrange/high frequency reproduction.
Woops. My bad. :eek:

I second the Z-340s.

If you're willing to take the risk of ebay, you could buy EV SonicXS 2.1 speakers for around $50. They're supposed to sound as good if not better than the Klipsch 2.1's.

I would agree with that opinion, as I own a pair and have listened extensively to the ProMedia 2.1. They're very high quality speakers as far as multimedia speakers go, but like with every eBay purchase, buy with caution.

Back