• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for a new setup....

Raines8416

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
1,548
Im looking to spend about $200-250 on a good audio setup including a new sound card if you think I need one, and 5.1 speakers. I am currently using a DFI Lanparty Pro 875B's onboard audio http://us.dfi.com.tw/Product/xx_pro....jsp?PRODUCT_ID=1880&CATEGORY_TYPE=MB&SITE=US

I currently have some cheapy 5.1 Logitech, Forgot the model, but I got them for $80 at BB about 2 years ago. I really just want something with much better sound quality.

Thanks!
 
Back
Top