Looking for a good solid 2.0 setup

Vengance_01

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Dec 23, 2001
Messages
7,730
I am sure this is asked quite a bit, but I am looking for a nice pair of book shelve speakers. Nothing fancy, but something that produces good clean sound. Not heavy on the bass, but its needs be present. Will not be using a receiver, so a T-AMP For me. I am on a budget of around 100-150$ for the speakers. But I am open to lower the better. Also I am pretty limited on space.

Please do not recommend MM speakers as I don't want to use them. Also do not recommend I get headphones as I only use them when I have to, IE late at night.
 
$150 is a pretty tight budget, its pretty close for most brands here, $$ for parts is pretty limited...but for used speakers you could do pretty well provided you are willing to go that way.

At this pricerange you are definitely looking at noticeable tradeoffs, I'll let other people to throw in the suggestions.
 
Yeah, do a search on audiogon for $150 and less. Pick up something decent for around that used.
 
Back
Top