Looking for a good remote maintenance program or two

I own a Tech company Clever Tech IT

• First consultation is an evaluation and appraisal of the damages.
• Second consultation includes repair work and required software/hardward repairs (all work guaranteed)

I'm looking for a way to (consentually) remotely access customer computers over the net to affect any smallrepairs required in casesomething unexpected happens that requires my attention.

Does anyone know of any decent 2-part software suites (client and server sides) that would allow me to affect repairs on client computers remotely to save my customers the trouble of driving their machines back to me for touch-up work on work that I've done??

**Disclosure**
All customers agree to and witness the installation of such software knowing that its sole purpose is maintenance of existing repairs... and/or installation of updates to outdated software installs

a small selection of options for software that can do this would be appreciated...

I understand the nature of these apps... as do my customers but I find it necessary to scrutinize between them to find which best meet the requirement without opening my customer up to vulnerability.,

Understand that my customer/worker relationship requires trust... and that trust is there.... and no ill is intended by the use of these apps.

so if anyone knows of any user friendly 2 parts apps that can facilitate this... please let meknow

Are these programs that I as a tech can purchase once.... or is this something each customer will need to buy case to case?

bloody beat me to it. you can also look at GoToMyPC.

Obviously for business usage you will need to pay for them. Some like Teamviewer are one-time purchases, where others like GoToMyPC are usually setup for monthly/yearly payments.

EDIT: You would purchase it. They don't have to pay anything.

Ack, that Ammyy Admin is what all those fake Microsoft People use to cheat the old people.

VNC's are going to probably be an issue because you'll run into firewall blocking and port forwarding requirements. In that regard I would say - don't use a VNC client.

LogMeIn Free can be used commercially for free, but TeamViewer cannot.

The biggest issue you're going to have with LMI Free is that it requires the software to be installed and set up on the remote computer before you can connect to it, whereas TeamViewer has QuickSupport which does not have to be installed first.

Back