Looking for a free video recording program to capture Security Footage

rana

Limp Gawd
Hi Guys,

I got myself a cracking deal on some wireless security cameras. However, they did not come with any software.

Basically, I have a receiver that receives the wireless signal from that cameras that I can plug into a TV or VCR. However, I want to plug it into my computer (I already have a composite in on my ATI Card) and be able to view the footage and record on my computer...

Is there any software that will allow me to do that?

Thanks!

About 10 years ago, I was accused of making international calls to mexico on my work phone after hours. I found a program called Gotcha! that helped me figure out what was going on.

I rigged a camera in my cube, inside a software box. Gotcha would record only when the camera saw movement. Sure enough, the friendly cleaning crew came in and one sat down at my desk and started making calls.

It's been a while since I've used it, but it looks like this is the link to it.

(well, it's not free, but they have a trial...)

About 10 years ago, I was accused of making international calls to mexico on my work phone after hours. I found a program called Gotcha! that helped me figure out what was going on.

I rigged a camera in my cube, inside a software box. Gotcha would record only when the camera saw movement. Sure enough, the friendly cleaning crew came in and one sat down at my desk and started making calls.

It's been a while since I've used it, but it looks like this is the link to it.

(well, it's not free, but they have a trial...)

Thanks!.....I will try that out.

Back