Looking for a decent headset

blade12

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
346
Hey, I was looking for a decent headset with a real good mic. The kind of mic I want has to be one that I can just whisper into. It also has to be unidirectional. My room is located right next to the sitting room so there is always LOTS of noise coming in from outside from people talking and television with surround sound system on blasting music away. People are also sleeping in the room right next to mine at night so I have to whisper at night. I just basically want the sound from me whispering entering mic and nothing else. What do you all suggest I get? Thanks.

btw - my budget is like 50 bucks MAX. wireless would be nice but i KNOW I won't get a decent wireless headset for this price so that's that.
 
Back
Top