Looking for a DEAD ASUS Dual GTX 1060 gb card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airbrushkid

2[H]4U
Hi,
I am looking for a DEAD ASUS Dual GTX 1060 3gb card with working fans. Let know if you have and cost.

Last edited:
Hi,
I am looking for a DEAD ASUS Dual GTX 1060 3gb card with working fans. Let know if you have and cost.
\

This is going to sound strange but I have exactly 1x of the fan you need. It has 2 broken blades, but fan works fine.
Its also very specifically from an ASUS Dual gtx 1060 lol (white gpu with a white tiger/lion thing on the box)

The story:
My GPU had a fan with 2 broken blades (on opposite sides of the circle, not next to each other)... That's 2 broken blades out of like 12 total.... Anyways... i got a full fan from someone with a dead asus dual 1060...

I later sold the 1060 during the mining craze for double what i paid...

HOWEVER... I still have the original fan with 2 broken blades (mostly cosmetic it works fine, its 2 broken out of like 12 blades and the 2 are on opposite sides so its actually balanced LOL!!!)

You can have the fan with the 2 broken blades for free if you like. Just pay shipping.

Thank you for your offer sir. But I to have a fan with only just one missing fan blade.

\

This is going to sound strange but I have exactly 1x of the fan you need. It has 2 broken blades, but fan works fine.
Its also very specifically from an ASUS Dual gtx 1060 lol (white gpu with a white tiger/lion thing on the box)

The story:
My GPU had a fan with 2 broken blades (on opposite sides of the circle, not next to each other)... That's 2 broken blades out of like 12 total.... Anyways... i got a full fan from someone with a dead asus dual 1060...

I later sold the 1060 during the mining craze for double what i paid...

HOWEVER... I still have the original fan with 2 broken blades (mostly cosmetic it works fine, its 2 broken out of like 12 blades and the 2 are on opposite sides so its actually balanced LOL!!!)

You can have the fan with the 2 broken blades for free if you like. Just pay shipping.

you can balance the fan with a tiny screw in the hub adjacent to broken blade.

You would need to know how much the missing fan blade weighs, so you could get a screw that weighs the same.

you would be surprised how easy it is to do it. I start with a tiny screw and move up until vibration is adequately reduced. You can also tell if you need to add or remove based on getting a sharpie real close to the edge of the blades and see where it contacts the most. edit: or add more than one tiny screw in a cluster.

Just checked ebay, are 35 bucks a pair of fans like you need. Personal I doubt you will find cheaper an entire card even dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back