looking for a case with really good cooling...

bellevegasj

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
237
can anyone suggest a case that I could buy that has really great cooling or is it better to mod one? I've never attempted chopping a case up before, but I guess there's always a first...
 
Haven't you seen the threads on this page so far? I'm crying now because you asked this question. *cries*
 
bellevegasj said:
can anyone suggest a case that I could buy that has really great cooling or is it better to mod one? I've never attempted chopping a case up before, but I guess there's always a first...
noobies frustrate me

read other threads like qtip42 suggested

dont go buying cases with "better airflow" or something... its a waste of time and money.. just get any case you like and MOD IT DAMMIT lol.... for fans, just make blowholes and you can choose where, how, when, who, what to put or use or whatever for your cooling/fans
 
Back
Top