• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Looking at Water cooling need some help!

Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
20
Looking at a new system since I sold my 2500-m. And I was thinking of going into watercooling. And since I cant really get a hold of watercooling locally, I shop at NCIX.com for all my stuff and noticed they were selling danger den watercooling there. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what they thought of the danger den verge watercooled cases? And can i expect a huge overclock with watercooling a fx-53? As well I was wondering if it would be worth it to throw in 2gb of some corsair xms ram? :D

As well this is my first post in these forums so hi all :D
 
Back
Top