• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

lol, speakerwire read (old)

Putz

I have a custom title
2FA
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
5,586
a good read for anyone bored and hasn't seen this before

I was bored and goggled up some Monster cable stuff after the guy at the local future shop here talked it all up (and our his arse) because I need 12 gauge high end cable to take the speaker level out from my amp to the speaker level into my sub and from the speaker level out back to my speakers...

im all for matching the proper gauge for the equipment and distance but that's as far as i go, I bought a 100' spool of RCA 16 gauge at the local Canadian tire for like 18$ and i fill up the truck with a tank of gas with the extra future shop wanted for "MONSTER" brand LOL

http://www.roger-russell.com/wire/wire.htm
 
I bought 300 ft of 16 guage wire from Monoprice for 86...which would have only gotten me like 50ft of the "Awesome" monster cable wire...lol....love my 4 dollar 10 ft HDMI cables too....
 
Back
Top