Logo Request $50 enough?

jstahura

Limp Gawd
My company is asking for a new logo.. the one we had was from a previous employee.. and we are sick of it.

We are an engineering/design firm that specializes in creating 3d models of chutes and conveyors. Our colors are red blue and yellow. I have been authorized to give $50.

if you need any more info please ask...

The company name is Stahura Industrial Services, Inc.

SISI ... yeah i know.. funny...

Our slogan is "Partners in the Evolution of Material Handling Systems."

We need square shape logo like below and if possible a matchin banner size logo...

The current logo is

logosmall.png

I will see what I can come up with for ya...

Any file format requests?

I'll also see what I can come up with

does your company have specific values for the red blue and yellow

either specific or like dark, really dark, primary, light, really light
that would help alot

the red and yellow are ussually quite bright but the blue is more of a baby blue... hope that helps..

format is png jpg bmp.. don't matter.. just something big enough we can resize and use..

thanks guys

no sir.. no deadline.. but i would like to have choices to pick from asap. I am not the one deciding. I will be putting htem up to the people in charge. Thanks again!

well i would help, but im not too good with 3d :(
hope you get yourself a nice logo tho :D

The 3 colors are tricky to work with :). Any chance of alternatives, or perhaps eliminating one color?

Bobby said:
The 3 colors are tricky to work with :). Any chance of alternatives, or perhaps eliminating one color?

yes of course! i would lean more towards the yellow going out. Red and blue are the colors we use the most.

phas3d said:
my 2 cents...

SISI.jpg

SISI2.jpg

mmmmm i would lean away from the yellow... most of our stuff is bright red and dark blueish to a light blueish

i do like it.. but what i like might not be what the boss likes... soo i need some more options to show... please.. thanks!

Bobby, that is quite tasteful. One suggestion, the I's seem to be a bit thick, maybe you could just take some width off of them.

-shake

i'll have some concepts for you after work tomorrow then if you like anyof them i'll countine with them.

pistola said:

thank you... took me quite some time to get it looking right in coreldraw... then i just exported it as a 72dpi jpeg.

i am not a professional graphic artist... just a college student. however, i have had at least 10 years of experience working with various forms of coreldraw (both version 6 and version 9... version 9 is what i am using now)

hehe... it's actually my father's copy of coreldraw... he loaned it to me for some schoolwork here in college... but who cares, right? i do have his permission... and he's got it on 2 machines already so the license is already crap.

Bad_Boy said:
yeah, no problem, just wondering tho, what program did you use?
Swift3D for SISI, but any quickie 3D prog will work just as well (Ulead Cool 3D, etc..). And Photoshop for the shadow and red title.

I would use Lightwave for the best effect, but I'm like... lazy n' all to relearn.

Things are looking very positive. I will be showing all of the options monday. So if you want in the mix please add your input. Thanks!

thast a cool start phas but change the font for the services maybe something alittle bolder along the lines of impact perhaps. Good start thou.

Thanks for the comments, guys. Yeah, cr3dp that font does look like a@@. Ill have to change it if it gets picked :p.

I had my girlfriend pick which of the logos she likes best and......it wasnt mine. :( Good job everyone!

phas3d

i am showing what i have to the important people tomarow so u have until tomarow morning before it goes to show. if they want any of them you will be paid.

I have a submission - I'll try to get it finished by late tonight so you can show it off tomorrow at your meeting :)

Caleb

Back