Logitech Z-680's

Gamerdad

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
401
I was looking for some good 5.1 speakers that had an optical input on them to use for both my 360 and gaming pc and I found someone willing to sell me a set of z680s for $150. I listened to them and they appear to be in excellent condition. Is this a fair price for them? I currently have the z5300s and I know the 5500s also have a digital decoder on them. I think the z680 were from a generation prior, but I'm not quite sure.
 
They are the 5500's little brother. I have the 5500, my roommate had the 680; they are both great systems and I think you'll be very happy for a $150 purchase.
 
I've been using the 680's for years man, they are great speakers, offer him 130.00 cash and take them home!
 
hahaha i blew mine up... wanna buy them;) 130 is a steal, 150 fair. you choose i have the sub driver waiting for an enclosure and two of the sats are playing rear duty till i hang my mirage omni FX's. they sound well enough.
 
Dear God are the z680s awesome (at that price). The base is overpowered (even on the lowest setting, I still use an EQ to turn it down). But the speakers are overall excellent. I have had a set for 3 years or so, and I love them. I won't be upgrading for years. The unit even does DTS and DD decoding, ProLogic II upmixing, and more.

WOOT FOR THE z680s!!!
 
i got the z680s a few years back- they sound awesome! these will jar your teeth on tank blasts in games!
 
Back
Top