Logitech Z-680 speakers?

VE2007

Gawd
Joined
Nov 25, 2006
Messages
703
I have the Logitech Z-680 5.1 speaker.
This morning I decided to put on my computer on than I went to the back of the subwoofer
to turn on my speakers, the pod went on for 2 seconds (red light) than it went of, and thats
it, no more speakers no sound no pod green light nothing at all

Can someone help me please? :( :(
 
A similar thing happened to a client with the Z-680.
It worked for a short while and sounded great.
The next time he turned it on, it worked for a few seconds then smoke came from the subwoofer (where the amps are) and it didnt work again.
Komplett charged £35 to send it back!

Can you smell burnt electronics near/from the sub?
 
Got it fixed for $120. It was the amp and a few little things, plus I had the power go out
last week also maybe thats why
 
Thanks. I was glad to get it fixed, I hate things broken it cost me to much just to lie there, plus they are my favourite speakers also
 
So where did you go to fix em?

Same thing happened to me about 2 weeks ago; blown fuse out of nowhere (lovely burning electronics smell included), and replacement fuses just blow instantly...

Emails to Logitech havent received a response.

Id like to get them up and runnin again.

Thanks
 
Well, the only problem is, I live in Australia and I got them fixed in my home town?
sorry
 
Back
Top