Last night i ordered the Logitech Z-5400 5.1 for £140, looking forward to it's arrival and should be with me this coming Monday.
I currently use the Gigabyte GA 965P DQ6 onboard sound devices to provide my sound but I am considering in purchasing Creative's X-Fi Xtreme Music sound card.
The onboard sound drivers are powered by "Realtek HD Sound Manager" classy stuff, I wish.....
i suppose my main question is will i get a noticeable difference in sound quality using the X-Fi Extreme Music sound card over my onboard sound?
I have never decided to opt for a sound card before as i have never felt the need to, i usually find the sound quite acceptable, it works and my computers E6700 and X1900xtx means that I dont exactly have to worry about CPU bottlenecks. because I am a noob to this entire sound card business can i expect to see any compatibility issues with my motherboards sound drivers and a newly installed X-Fi?
Cheers.
I currently use the Gigabyte GA 965P DQ6 onboard sound devices to provide my sound but I am considering in purchasing Creative's X-Fi Xtreme Music sound card.
The onboard sound drivers are powered by "Realtek HD Sound Manager" classy stuff, I wish.....
i suppose my main question is will i get a noticeable difference in sound quality using the X-Fi Extreme Music sound card over my onboard sound?
I have never decided to opt for a sound card before as i have never felt the need to, i usually find the sound quite acceptable, it works and my computers E6700 and X1900xtx means that I dont exactly have to worry about CPU bottlenecks. because I am a noob to this entire sound card business can i expect to see any compatibility issues with my motherboards sound drivers and a newly installed X-Fi?
Cheers.