Logitech Z-5300

Nismo

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 10, 2000
Messages
1,413
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/p...,CONTENTID=6851


Hey guys. I enjoy PC gaming; mostly first person shooters. I still have a pair of 2.1 speakers from ~7 years ago. They are still great quality, but I'd like to get into the 5.1 sound on my PC games.

I can get these in the link for 125 bucks. Thats a great price.

Had a question for all you 5.1 PC guys. Say you want to listen to mp3 music. Do the speaers go back into 2.1 automatically? How does that work?

Also, I listened to these in the store. This is teh deal with ALL logitech systems. The sub is adjustable. But even all the way down, the sub is still a little strong. Can you put a sock or something in the bass port to take it down even lower? Will this mess with the bass sound any?

If any of you guys have this system or know freinds, please let me know how they are.

Thank you.

Chris
 
i love my z-5300's! as for mp3s, im pretty sire that the speakers mirror the front rear chanels (ie fr rr give the same, and fl and rl give the same). The sound is very clear, the bass is great (dont know why u dont want it any lower). for the price, these are the best speakers you can get!
 
i just bought the z-5300 set. The driver sizes aren't ideal. Watch the movie tigerland with the z-5300's, then you will notice distortion (at moderate volume levels) when the sargents are screaming but the bass is great.
 
Good thing I don't watch movies on my PC then:) I have a full JBL Studio Series system for that.

The 5300s should be great for gaming and MP3 listening. I don't turn my PC vol up very high anyway.
 
Back
Top