• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Lock-ups & Crashes

Reylia

n00b
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
16
Ok here mys sys specs.

AMD 3500+ (winchester)
1 gb corsair XMS pc3200 running dual
MSI neo2 platinum
ati x800 xt pe


ok if anyone needs more sys specs let me know.

I'm having pc problems. I can not run a game without it locking. Like I can run steam, and play all the old games, but when I try to play something source, it crashes. I can't play WOW without errors. all my other games are fine. Every now and then I get a dump error and blue screen from desktop. I don't understand what the deal is. I need help. Is anyone else having any problems similiar to this, and is your hardware comparable. How about with the same games? Any suggestions?
 
run memtest. If it shows errors, loosen up your mem timings and/or raise your VDIMM. If it doesn't show errors, report back.
 
Back
Top