Little help...

Kendrak

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2009
Joined
Aug 29, 2001
Messages
21,141
I'm having a hard time getting the chorus, I think I've got the first part though :D

I wanna be a [H]ard Folder so fricking bad
Have the largest folding farm ever had
Uh, I wanna be on the front page [H]ard|OCP
Smiling next to Kyle, Bra-wearing Steve

[Chorus]
Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
For when I’m a billionaire
 
[chorus]

Oh every time I close my eyes..
I see Team 33 (pronounced 3, 3) in shining lights...
A different system added every night
oh, I swear the world better prepare
for when team 33 is a trillionare...

 
[chorus]

Oh every time I close my eyes..
I see Team 33 (pronounced 3, 3) in shining lights...
A different system added every night
oh, I swear the world better prepare
for when team 33 is a trillionare...


Nice... Thanks!
 
Back
Top