Liberty or Neo

Dillusion

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
5,465
The question begs: Enermax Liberty 400w or Antec NEOHE 430w.

The OCZ Mod 520w I have right now isnt much of an upgrade from the 450w model anyway (all extra wattage is on the 5v) so I figure ide get a nice 400w~ PSU after i sell this one.

The problem with the OCZ is that the bottom 120mm fan grill extrudes from the PSU chassis and it interfears with my case which has a rebar right under the PSU so its tilted, so i need a PSU with either A) a recessed grill or B) dual 80mm side fans....

Ideas?

EDIT: this is powering an OC'd 3000+, X1600XT, HD's mobo etc. And future upgrades that i do twice a week :)
 
What motherboard are you using? The NEO has issues with the ASUS A8N-SLI line of boards. I would go Enermax, simply because they are a better name, and the Liberty is downright cool :cool:
 
This message has been deleted by Spectre. Reason: interesting but off topic

Hey Mr. Eye-In-The-Sky... I said Liberty, did I not? :p :p :p
 
Back
Top