• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Lian Li Replacement Screws

Carlosinfl

Loves the juice
Joined
Sep 25, 2002
Messages
6,633
My Lian Li PC-9F has a top mounted I/O panel that's mounted to the top of the case via 4 small black screws & misplaced 1 of them. I called my local Lian Li store Performance PC's and they didn't have it exactly via part # but I was wondering if anyone knows anybody who sells those specific thread / size screws for the top mounted I/O panel? I don't care if they sell them in packs but I just need to replace the one I lost. Every time I push the power button in, the entire panel sinks in where the screw is missing. Very annoying to say the least.

Picture
 
It doesn't have a part #, at least one that I can find (not every part of the case is sold separately).

I'm curious, what is the diameter and length of the screws? I just removed a couple of similar small black screws from a Q08 that might be the same. :)
 
I lost one of mine as well. I went to a local hardware store and they had the exact miniture screw in black. Thread was a big different but it fit perfectly and the head was flush with the top of the case.

If your local hardware store doesn't have then Fastenal will online.

You want black sheet metal screws with a flat head and for phillips. Can't remember the dimensions but you can measure your own..

Something like this:

5/16"
http://www.fastenal.com/web/products/detail.ex?sku=0149093&ucst=t

1/4"
http://www.fastenal.com/web/products/detail.ex?sku=0149088&ucst=t

3/8"
http://www.fastenal.com/web/products/detail.ex?sku=0149094&ucst=t
 
Back
Top