Does anyone know if Lian-li makes these cases with a 120mm intake and exhaust? All the one's i've seen are120mm intake 2x80mm exhaust. If they do, where can i find them?
Their new Plus series of PC-6X and PC-7 cases have a single 120mm intake and 80mm exhausts, one on the back panel and one blowhole.
As far as I know, only certain markets get the version that has a 120mm exhaust at the back panel, European regions IIRC. But I've seen some people here on the Lian Li gallery that have a PC-7 with 120mm holes both front and back, so you might wanna PM them.
I stay in Malaysia and my PC-61 Plus has a 120mm intake, but a 80mm exhaust.
new question. is it just the pc-60's that come with the slidable motherboard tray? and does anyone know where i can get the Lian-li PC-60B Plus with 120mm intake and exhaust? it's specific and i'm having trouble finding it somewhere for a reasonable price or at all for that matter. ie under $150.
PC-7 does NOT have removable mobo trays.
PC-6X does.
But frankly, unless you're changing motherboards very often, you probably won't use it much. I've only slid mine out of the case once and even then it was just to screw in the mobo and video cards and such.
Btw, the PC-6X series have fractionally thicker aluminium panels than the cheaper PC-7. Just thought you should know.