Lian Li PC V1200 Plus Internal Header issue

Jpsheff

n00b
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
19
I own a Lian Li PC v1200. I was in the process of seating a new heatsink on my processor and I accidentally disconnected the PWRLED, PWRSW, and HD_LED. I've gone ahead and located a copy of my motherboard manual, it's a Nforce 6 EVGA 680i SLI, and located the proper labels for the front panel header. I haven't, however, been able to identify the + and - currents on the HD_LED or the PWRLED cables themselves. I no longer own a hard copy of the Manual for my chassis and have been unsuccessful at finding a PDF copy online. Without the proper identification I'm hesitant to play roulette with my motherboard. If anyone can offer some advice on the matter it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jon
 
I've gone ahead and included a picture of the cables.
2uiay4l.jpg
 
The colored wires are positive (+) and the white wires are ground (-), as is the case with just about all Lian-Li cases.
 
Back
Top