• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

LG E2351 issues

Joined
May 15, 2012
Messages
1
Bought a LG E2351 23' Monitor for my new PC I just built this week and I am getting a fuzzy image on the screen.

My resolution in windows is what is native to the monitor. 1920 x 1080p and if i go lower it does not fill the whole screen.

Icons are too small and I just don't like the image. When Playing Diablo 3 the image was fine during gameplay, but terrible during the cut scenes. Very Blurry during High Graphic moments in cut scenes.

Are there any settings I can adjust? I have the new EVGA GTX 670 GPU with a i7 3770k CPU.

This is my first build ever and appreciate any help.
 
Back
Top