LeetDemon Screwin me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think leetdemon's days of trading are over, at least on this forum...

I sure as hell wouldn't trade with him after all this...

leetdemon, you are just plain wrong here, give the guy his money back and be done with it..

Seriously Leet, not cool, there is a thing called honor man and you obviously are alien to the concept of it. Do you honestly feel there is nothing wrong about what has happened here? If not then this smells of scam! I would never, never in a million lives handle a deal in the manor you have. All this over 2 days? Ridiculous man.

I would post some info on this guy, something concrete to indentify him, he could easily change his emails etc and continue his crap.

Do the right thing man...

It really sucks when a noobie pulls shit like this. When I deal with noobs, I have a certain procedure that I follow, and thats Name, addresss ,phone number, and I run my dollar test on Paypal .Just fill in the guys paypal, put $1 in the dollar amount fill in the other stuff and click continue Then you get to see if he's verified, how many ebay transactions he has etc . then just cancel the transaction. This simple test has saved my butt quite a few times and even stopped me from doing a deal with a Troll. If you see zero deals unverified or new account BELLS should go off. I'm not rich and I know how it feels to get SCREWED .............................................................................. LEET, DO the RIGHT thing and refund the deposit. This AINT a business and deals aren't under business contract. Trying to be EXACT in a deal on the foprums is pure BS. We are almost FAMILY here and FAMILY takes care of thier own. Just remember we have traders in Tenn. Too.

I could really care less if my days of trading here are over, if someone doesnt honor a deal and tries to do a chargeback and im treated this way I don't want to be a part of it anyway. You all are sitting here saying he never backed out. He broke the agreement, I specifically told him if i did not have the money by that friday it would be sold to someone else and he would not get the deposit back. As ive said twice I have no problem refunding the 100$ follow up payment that he is entitled too but. Until paypal finishes their investigation I can't even do that. I have been in contact with paypal and faxed the convos we had into them. They seem to be favoring me on this. Unlike you. I understand you act like a family etc. But come on. If you goto walmart and put something in lay away..you have a date to pay it off by. If you dont pay it. guess what they keep your money. Its a non refundable deposit. I would never had held off two weeks had he not agreed to that, considering i had bills i needed to pay and willing buyers.

I'll just take my sales to ebay.take care

and i could give two shits if you have traders in TN...

Evil, I gave leetdemon the option of refunding you or being banned. He made his choice. Sorry, but from our end I'll have to consider the matter closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back