Leadtek has its own overclock utility ?.

IDF

Limp Gawd
Yes i know slap me, i havent looked on the boot CD. Is it there ? And whats it called ?

Also does it run as a seperate program or does it merge like coolbits does ? I would like to try it out i am not too impressed atm with coolbits2.0.

Im not the best overclocker, when i posted my pictures i installed coolbits2 to run that test ..

I think i ran rivatuner once, i dont think i ran powerstrip. I dont want to run a seperate program in the background.

Info on the winfast overclocker would be appreciated. Thats what i read in a post the other day.

Thanks and im all ears if you have time to reply.

Cheers.

Coolbits 2 sucks. Screws with the quality control panel. I use rivatuner to unlock the forceware overclocking than OC under forceware without ever touching coolbits. I also use NVHardPage 2.0 for all the legacy settings/extra features that the current drivers no longer have.

Yes Leadtek has it´s own haven´t tested it. Got coolbits 2 but what is the problem with coolbits? If I would want to uninstall it how do I do that if so? Why would I want to uninstall it?

Im no programer , but its ok i just want to try others . Like my card has its own and im gonna try that one.

Just comparing.

If you want to uninstall it, remove your driver , then go to regedit search for all coolbits files delete them, restart and reinstall your driver.Then again there might be more to it but i think thats sufficient.

oqvist said:
Yes Leadtek has it´s own haven´t tested it. Got coolbits 2 but what is the problem with coolbits? If I would want to uninstall it how do I do that if so? Why would I want to uninstall it?

The problem is takes away your HIGH QUALITY setting among other settings. I don't know howto uninstall it, but you can get rid of it by reinstalling your drivers.

To get back your high quality setting and application profiles with coolbits2, change the NvCplEnableAppProfilePage key in the registry to 1.

Leadtek uses that crappy WinFox program, it has been one of the one of the more buggy programs I have worked with in a while. Heck even using the Leadtek XP2000 Deluxe Tuner card, there was a conflict caused by WinFox. I would use something else. Leadtek makes nice cards, but they really need to try a different software to bundle.

Well I still have access to high quality I think? I will try that registry fix though. Any pix of the tab in question so I can see if I got it or not?

i love winfox... it works vary well... as i told IDF in a PM, its on the cd. after the animation click on the winfox 2 buten, and it will install

okay it was already set to one which explains why I don´t had any trouble :)

Wow winfox 2 is supercool tons of awesome feature. So far everything is working :). I do have a feeling it´s a memory hog though but I got plenty off it ;)

Back