Laptop speakers

cslot88

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 29, 2006
Messages
69
I have had a laptop for about 3 or 4 months now, and the speakers are absolutely horrible. I have been making beats on FruityLoops and when I try to create a bass part it can never be heard. Anyway my budget is 50 bucks or less (i'm a poor college student :p ). I have looked at the Alltec Lansing 121i 2.1, and the JBL DUETWHT 2.0 as two potential candidates. I need a compact system as well, my dorm room is small and crowded. Thanks for your help!
 
Gautama said:
Logitech X-230s are good for that price range.
I second that but some laptop's sound cards are less than good for external speaker.
 
get over the ear headphones. You can get some pretty decent Koss ones for less than 50, you'll get better sound than from any set of laptop-sized speakers, and you'll be able to set it up so that the sound is more accurate to what you're trying to do.
 
Back
Top